Getting to know you and your requirements is an essential thing to make sure any professional dog walker does from day one. How many times have you taken your K9 pal out for exercise in the past? Who knows him or her best? The last thing you need then is for somebody to come along, grab the lead and off they go without first finding out from you any info unique to your pooch.
That’s important, but how much will it cost
One of the first questions people ask (quite understandably at the moment too) is ‘How much does a dog walker cost?’ Costs can vary quite considerably depending on your requirements (bet you have heard that before!), but to get an indication of what Blossoms Pet Care charge please see our other dog walker section on this website.
Blossoms Pet Care Dog Walker Services:
Pets are generally exercised on a one to one basis to give them maximum attention (often the norm). Group walks (mainly from the same family) are also available. Contact us for more info.
- We always insist on a sensible walking policy, no pulling.
- We interact with your dog (walkers are softies at heart and enjoy receiving attention from pets as much as giving it to them if the truth be known!)
- We are fully prepared with plenty of poop bags!
- We are Police Checked as well as fully insured
- We read situations and act according to the dogs personality (this is mainly a case of being mindful of other dog walkers
- We vary routes and scenery as much as possible to stimulate your four legged friend
Call Lisa on 07968 237690 to find out more and have a quick friendly no obligation chat.
Dog Walkers Wanted
Due to increasing demand and there simply not being enough hours in the day, Blossoms Pet Care occasionally require other dog walkers to help us out. If you are an animal lover, are experienced with animals and have a few flexible hours at your disposal for the occasional dog walk , why not give us a quick call or drop us an email. See our Contact Us section for details.